Four days to go...

Once again I left if to the last of daylight to get my run in...a risky move in such bleak weather. I passed Minnie and Bella 12 minutes into my run knowing I had an hour to go. Over Black Mountain, down part of the other side and return, ran out of daylight with 2km to go, stuck to the bike path to keep safe.

That leaves me 4 days to conclude week 7. I need one big session, probably on Thursday as the weather will be much worse than today until then. A weekend in Bright will give me a chance to chill and get ready for my first proper race  (ACT XC Champs) since nationals/half marathon. Sunday will be a 10km tester at Rutherglen Fun Run...will only float through that one...not enough recovery time between efforts even if the week between only involves 80km or 2/3 of what I have been doing.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024