Taper Week

The last three days around 12km each day and only light running according to how I feel. Today the dog couldn't keep up on the bush tracks so it wasn't that slow. I still have 113km for the week in my legs but by Sunday it will be around 80km.

With a bit of luck I will get a light jog in tmoz in Geelong and maybe a few strides...It's 7 hours in the car so I'm not counting on it. Sunday will be a great way to get back into track again with a play 1500m in preparation for the 5000m on Tuesday. On Thursday I should get another run in over 3000m at ACTVAC first night of track. Then it will be back into some hard training while I race as I need to pull off 2-3kg by November 14 and the Victorian 5000m Championships. I should be in great form by then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024