Victorian 5000m Championships : Zatopek Lower Grades 10000m

Tomorrow I am on track duty so no racing. The following week will be the final ACTVAC track meet for 2013 before they rip up the old track and lay a new surface. I expect to run 3000m and a handicap 800mon November 7.

Today I entered Zatopek 10000m lower grades on December 5 in Melbourne. That along with the Victorian 5000m Championships have been my major goals of the pre-Christmas racing block (along with ticking the One Hour box last week).

I feel like I am ready for both events as things stand so it will just be a case of tightening some screws and shaving some weight...feeling excited already:-)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024