ACTVAC Track : 3000m

Still in hard training for all of us, today we were delivered some decent weather...dead still, warm and without direct sunlight but oppressively humid.

Kathy 12:42?, Emma 11:52?, Steve 10:00, Me 9:40

Of me: 144km in the legs last 7 days made it hard work. Splits: 308, 312, 3:20...I really died the last 3 laps and to make it worse I miscounted the laps so didn't finish off as well as I could have.

Timetable is out for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships. Not what I expected really. In the 10000m we race with the women. Most of the women are better than the men so no change there really.

In the 5000m we are racing M50 and M45 together. That race could potentially be my best of the championship weekend (on track) with some good runners in both ages.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024