Stromlo XC : Lactate Intervals 5 x 600m

Just Steve and I avoiding the summer heat with an early morning session on the grass.

The set: 5 x 600m, 400m jog recovery (on loops of the 1km circuit). All the efforts done on a beeping watch at 19 second 100m intervals. We were equal or under on all the efforts but it wasn't easy as it could have been with the down hill section into the breeze and no help at all on other parts of the circuit.

Keith did a session today, Helen has been for 10minutes, Kathy was scheduled for 400m set of track.

Of me: A little sore from the Sunday fall, mostly in the quads but will be fine in a day or two. A 140km+ week with minimal racing allowing me to do that.Next week I will schedule a couple of easy days and slowly wind back the volume in preparation for Australian Masters Athletics in Hobart. I will do my last very long run before AMA on Sunday.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024