Stromlo 5km XC

After yesterday was all about Steve and his 17:08 PB, today was to find out where Jane was at. Steve and I took Jane through to 3.2km at 4:00/km, Jane then was tasked with accelerating away from us and driving it all the way home. The result: 19:16 for Jane. Absolutely no doubting Jane can run in the 18s over 5000m in Hobart from that effort.

Most of the others out there this morning did 5000m, some did different things.

Of me: The sciatica issues from Thursday and Friday evening are improving. I was able to run freely and without pain this morning. Back on track I hope and very glad I didn't race last night. This evening a loosener. Tomorrow a long run incorporating a 4km XC handicap race at Stromlo again.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024