Arboretum Long Run : End of Work

I stopped work at lunch today, that's it for 2 months. I chopped my hair off, shaved my legs and got out in the sun with shorts and a singlet on. A delightful day with no wind, full sun and almost warm enough. The sunny side of my body was OK, the side in the shade still had goose bumps.

45 minutes out and 45 minutes back on the flatter version of the course, it was quicker than normal as I had to run a few hundred metres extra to get to 45. Felt pretty good. I took the dog for a 1km jog to cool down.

It will be a three-peat weekend again. The normal XC set on Saturday, 4.5km XC handicap on Sunday, fartlek on Monday. I'll be looking for a fast time on Sunday. Last year was a bog so I'll top that effort no problem. The course has a flat start and finish, hilly in the middle before and after the dead turn.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024