Keith 6 x 3 minute intervals

Keith back into it today after a busy weekend away racing. Did the usual warm up and warm down, 100m strides in 18 sec. 3 minute efforts distance covered = 830m, 860m, 790m, 790m, 750m, 790m on undulating terrain. As always it takes days to recover from a flat out race. Stress, rest, recovery, adaption, slightly increase stress, rest, recovery, adaption...

Today was my second day of rest after Sunday's race, only 75 minutes easy running late in the day. I won't race again flat out until I am ready...it might be a week or two. Until then just tick off 3 or maybe 4 sessions a week and keep moving forward. Tomorrow will be long intervals on the usual 6km loop. Not sure how hard I'll run. See how I feel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024