BBQ 6km 7,7,6 minute efforts

Still a bit fatigued from the weekend I wasn't quite on my limit for the long intervals of 7,7 and 6 minutes with 30 seconds float recovery. Total time 21:13, 10 seconds slower than a fortnight ago...I'll take that.

Nick after one training session with us dropped 50 seconds off his all-time PB in 21:35 and not so far behind my time even if I never saw him out there. It might be different in a fortnight as his handicap will come back very close to mine. Expect fireworks if that happens.

Helen ran another recent PB, also doing intervals in 27:14.

I'll do some sort of speed or power work tomorrow, a super-light session. I'm still sitting on 130km last 7 days. Only two weeks until I stop work for two months...can't wait!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024