Jane & Steve ; Holiday Season ; Truffle Season

Jane doing well on her recovery, some hills today. Steve recovering from the 10km, 4 x 3 minute efforts, a little fatigued although still a good set. Average in the low 3:30s. That old rule is One Mile Flat Out, One Day Recovery...It's not far off the mark!

Of me: A light day, only 14km. I went to the track, did some easy strides, went back home and jogged the fat dog. Strides 5 x 100m in 18,17,16,15,15 seconds. 4 x 200m in 35,34,33,33 seconds. Again too cold to run flat out, I had to jog between all the efforts to stay loose.

I stop work tmoz at lunch for two months...more watching French TV and sleeping in I am afraid!!

I have been feeding the fat dog burgundy truffles...she loves them! So do I.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024