Power Hills

Again the same 20% gradient hill on cycle path I have used for last 6 years 4 x Power Hills. As always 20 minute warm up (passed Janene mid-point), first three efforts increase speed, last effort full gas. Splits: 21, 19, 19, 17.25 (0.09 slower than last week, second best ever). I ran 60 minutes after work, last 5 minutes with the dog.

No more long hills for a while, track will replace that. The power hills remain in the weekly schedule, will only not be there if injured or in a taper period. I will move the bike intervals to Sunday, either my PM session or a warm down after a sneaky track session.

I didn't do much yesterday in volume, I won't do much tomorrow but will still run 110km this week (ending Sunday).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024