Long XC Intervals : 2000m, 1000m

This morning at Stromlo XC circuit just Helen, Mia (returning from injury), Kathy (virus) and myself. I took the opportunity to reduce the set this morning and attempt to get on track tomorrow morning. The weather sunny, some wind from the south and the lane ropes were out making the distances covered more than usual. I did my set first while the others warmed up. I gave Kathy and Mia a pass from completing the set due to their illness or injury.

The set: 2500m warm up, 5 x 100m, 2000m 6:31, 1000m 3:15.

I paced Helen in her set with the 2000m as fast paced warm up, 1000m 4:03.

All up 13km for the morning. That might be enough for the day. I will see what tomorrow brings, jog to the track and complete my final very hard session before Australian Masters Athletic Championships in a week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024