Long Run including 3 minute + 7 minute efforts

Weather cool, some drizzle after overnight rain, windy.

This morning my normal long run from home excluding the extra loop with Bella the Border Collie. I did a walk down instead with her. All up 16km including two efforts on undulating clay surface fire trail of 3 minutes and 7 minutes at around 3:15/km. The run was very similar to 7 days ago when I did 6 x 3 minutes + 4 minutes.

I am currently under race weight. I can tell when my partner buys me sushi rolls and beer battered chips at lunch in an attempt to fatten me up.

Tomorrow evening a short track session before heading to the airport and Perth / Rottnest Island.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024