BBQ Steaks Maximum Threshold Run 6km 21:39

Today at BBQ Steaks a maximum threshold hilly XC run of 6km in 21:39, my fastest time since April...I'm getting back into track form again. Helen also her fastest in some time with 29:56. There was some wind out there but it was a delightful day. Helen did as 3 minute efforts, 30 seconds float. I did as 3 x 6 minute efforts with 30 seconds float, the final effort wasn't very far but is was quick.

I might do some strides on track tomorrow or Friday, otherwise I'm saving some energy for an 8km XC handicap on a very hilly course on Sunday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024

Parkrun Panboola Wetlands 3rd in 18:06 : Steve 4 x 500m