Memory Run 6.4km 1st ; Keith 21km including 5 x 100m strides

This morning minus 6 degrees and still. It did warm up by run start but not much. No prize money this year, as a result both Helen and I were first male and female outright (both over 55 yo). Jack was 4th outright. I had to back off the pace at various points due to dogs and small children. Other than that I was right on my maximum threshold.

While we waited for the presentation tea and coffee was had at the Hyatt. Ita Buttrose presented the medals.

Easy 11km recovery for me this afternoon, 24km for the day, 131km last 7 days.

Keith this morning 21km including 5 x 100m strides. Keith had some wind on his run but otherwise a nice day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024