ACT Masters XC Handicap Ainslie Woodlands 7km

Sunday morning long run including ACT Masters XC handicap at Ainslie Woodlands. The wind, rain and drizzle continued overnight making the trails muddy and slow on a very hilly course including one climb of more than a kilometre. I had a strong run especially on the climbs and caught 22 runners in the final three kilometres.

More poor weather this week to come, cold and windy until the weekend. No track meet on Thursday, I'll get some sessions on track or grass in when I can. Parkrun begins again on Saturday with a six week trial. Canberra has been Covid free for months, not so some other parts of Australia. I'll run as many weeks as I can at Parkrun chasing my 50th T-shirt.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024