Long Run 95 Minutes ; ACT Masters Track Thursday Evening Possible

Late afternoon run of 95 minutes on bike path again. Drizzle all day with rain periods. I waited for a break in weather to get out there. Weather for Thursday is looking promising for the evening if the club holds it's nerve. Rain in morning and afternoon, not so much from late afternoon. I'll plan for it to be on. Program is 1500m at 6pm, 3000m or 5000m last event. I'll only run the 1500m after a good warm up. It will be my first effort in the European Masters Virtual Challenge for October. If I get a hint the track meet is cancelled I will use the same or alternate venue for a set or 1500m time trial. It will be windy and cool...much like this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024