Long Recovery Run 17km ; ACT Masters Track Preview

Wedneswday afternoon recovery run of 17km, mainly on bike path. Weather warm and windy. I was prepared to go to the track earlier but too windy. Weather looks much better for Thursday evening track with ACT Masters. Late event is 3000m/5000m. I'm hoping there will be a good field. I'll see how things are tomorrow before deciding how to approach the event. If there is someone faster than me there is every chance I'll get some help towards a good first 1500m, if not I'll see what I can do over 3000m/5000m.

From Friday there will be a front coming through with some bad weather (rain,thunder,windy). The weekend looks horrible for running and into part of next week.

Keith was in Bemboka doing a steady run. I hope the south coast misses much of the rain.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024