Morning Beach Run incl 3 x 500m Hills : Australian Masters Athletics Half Marathon Championships 2022

Salt spray morning run down to the beach and back at low tide. on return back up the hill 3 x 500m hill efforts with 15 seconds jog recovery. Extended warm down, 20km for the day, 135km for the week. Good news this morning, another Australian Masters Half Marathon win for me. The event was postal with assorted races conducted thoughout Australia in 2022 in self nominated events when entering. My race in April 2022 a painful experience coming a few days after Australian Masters Track and Cross Country Championships where I tore my hamstring (during the XC). I ran a much faster Half Marathon a month later when recovered from injury. I ran fastest time of all competitors in all ages with my injured time.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024