World Masters Athletics Cross Country Championships (Short Course, 6km) Entry Registration

This afternoon I registered for the World Masters Athletics Cross Country Championships (Short Course, 6km) to be held in Bathurst, February 2023. It's one event of three multi-day competitions I'll take part in during February and March next year. Life seems to be speeding up. Entries for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2023 (track and cross country) open later this week.
This afternoon a run down to the beach with the dog. I had to leave her home this morning as I went to Parkrun. She also got a mini road trip to a different beach so she can bark at waves properly. After that another run for me, 8km recovery run making 23km for the day and what will be another 130km+ running week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024