Not Parkrun Road Trip

My plans for a fast Parkrun on Saturday cancelled with organisers pulling the event which coincides with a running festival at the same venue. After a little deliberation I'm going through with it anyway by running a Not Parkrun on the course, possibly on Thursday, if not on Friday or both days. Today I hit 140km for the week, something I haven't done since February 2021 and routinely do building up to a major event and taper. I know I am susceptible to illness or injury training at this volume for long. I'll back off the volume a little for a week or so and then attempt to run some fast times before New Year.(Photo: February 2021)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024