Parkrun Recovery Day 10km ; Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2023 Opens

Morning run down to the beach and back with Milli the Border Collie. She hasn't been allowed in the surf recently, ear infection. Today she was off the lead and loving it. 6.5km for both of us, I ran a second time at dead low tide, 10km for the day. I've been sitting on 130km+ for 5 weeks straight and feeling a little fatigued. Parkrun tomorrow. I'll make sure of more rest for next week and set myself for a good run on a fast course next Saturday. Registrations open for Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2023 in Sydney this evening. I'll be quick to enter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024