Beach Intervals 4 x 1km : Nocturnal Whale Calls Part Two

At the beach in the dark for a set of 1km Intervals. Tide was in, no good for running. I moved location and delayed the set but not before I recorded more humpback whales calling above water. Different calls than I heard previously. Once again, best time to hear them calling was in almost full darkness, lots of stars, Venus, sky muster satellites chasing each other, light winds. I'll put together another youtube of the whales after I remove noisy plovers from the recordings. At 11am at a different beach on low tide a set of 4 x 1km intervals, short recovery, this time with the dog. We did a full warm up and warm down through the golf course and forest trails. 17km for the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024