Morning Run Chasing Milli the Border Collie 13km : Training Update

Cool, sunny and still for a morning run with Milli the Border Collie. We were both feeling great today on our run through the golf course to the beaches and return on forest trails and golf course again. I am 3 months since my last race and still 5 months until my next race. My last 5 weeks have been high volume of 120-140km/week with no speed work other than chasing the dog. I won't commence structured training until the new year which will still leave around three months to find top form and taper just in time for the Australian Masters Athletics Championships to be held in Hobart, Tasmania. Entries open for the Championships in November.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024