Morning 10km Run At Surf Beach incl 5 x 1km Efforts

Perfect morning for a 10km run at Surf Beach with Milli the Border Collie. Full Sun, Cool, just a light breeze. While Milli herded waves I ran 5 x 1km intervals up and down the beach. At lunch a long recovery run, 20km for the day.I ran a one hour loosener in the late afternoon whale spotting along the way. Yesterday was my last whale sighting. It's very late in their annual migration back to Antarctica. I may not see another whale this year. It's been a bumper year for humpback whale sightings. I bumped into Bob and partner from ACT Masters Athletics at my local whale spotting location just as I was completing my run this evening.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024