Beach Intervals 2 x 1km ; Tour de France Watching

Morning Beach run at Glasshouse Rocks racing Munchkin the Border Collie at low tide on fast packed sand. After the run a long warm down. Weather cool to cold with drizzle overnight. Outlook is for similar weather for another week, snow in the mountains. I delayed the session today by an hour to fit in with low tide and get a decent sleep after watching Tour de France Cycling racing in Italy. I was happy to see Romain Bardet hold on for a close win in his final Tour de France. I will be more excited when the TDF gets back to the French Alps on Tuesday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

secret blog for killing track and Parkrun PBs Sunday 8th February ; active recovery. congratulations to all who did get around the course in somethimes challenging conditions. and bagged some well deserved medals.