Long Run : 10 day break

My third long run for the week, all positioned in between the key sessions. 80 minutes in the bush, twice up Mount Painter, once Bella a dip in the creek in Aranda.

Had to survive a left foot niggle over the last 2 days. Think I am on top of it again. Will be spending lots of my running time at Stromlo on the grass over the next 10 days. But not tmoz...hitting the track for some pace intervals.

Coe, Kipketer, Rudisha, Jelimo...the most graceful of 800m runners...power, poise, picture perfect. The voiceover in Finnish. I know of only one couple among my friends where the female is kick arse at 800m and her partner Finnish...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024