Rachel

In an ideal world Rachel wouldn't have come into work yesterday...Rach didn't want to come in but there are rules...2 days or see a doctor$$$...10 sick days a year...I went home at 10 for 2 hours...when I came back I knew Rach would be gone home...I thought I was safe...there are no bubbles to hide from life...life is coping with the hurdles...I may well fight this sore throat off...today I turned up crusied the 3000m in 10:18...last 800m in 2:30...13km for the day...try to stay on the safe side of the fence...where is the fence?

3000m: emma 1138? ; kt 1141? ; roget? ; meg lemonade, chocolate cake, milk?

Higgins 800m: emma? kathy? missy???

spiral 7 lap: ?????

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024