Power Intervals

At the AIS, long warm up to start at the tail of the elites training, nice cool day with an easterly breeze, just me and Heidze. 4 x 100m 17,17,16,14. 4 x 400m 72.6, 71.1, 71.8, 76.0 with 350m recovery. Another PB session for her, 5 seconds quicker than last week, first 3 efforts all quicker than the best last week.

Of me: pacing in lane 2 first effort, lane 1 the last 3 efforts. Can admit to no taper for the 10km on Thursday. Even with tmoz completely off I will still have 125km in the legs in the last 7 days before I start the 10km. Surprisingly felt ok after I was warmed up today. Will start on Thursday at race weight +1kg. Relatively light for this time of year.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024