ACTVAC XC Handicap

18km of running this morning including the Frylink 4km XC Handicap. I ran at 100% effort and still finished only 9th over the line. Some very good performances out there today. The course pretty much down 1500m, up 500m to the turn, down 500m, up 1500m. I had to squeeze every last ounce of speed out on that final 1km up and only just managed to catch GT 50 metres before the line. That was one hard run.

This afternoon an easy loosener up Mt Painter to make it 24km for the day. With a public holiday tmoz I will be able to get in a long run to top out at 135km for the week before beginning my mini-taper for Australian Masters Games which commence for me next Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024