Me

I have been in a holding pattern for a week. With two weeks to a marathon I have inflamed tendons in the ankle directly from running in spikes in the 10000m in Hobart. I am still running 10km a day but nothing very fast, longer on the weekends. At this stage I just need to make the start line without taking any risks. All the hard work is done anyway. It may be biomechanical...I made some changes this evening and they seemed to work.

Unless I am completely stupid in the next 14 days I will line up for Marathon de Paris in good shape and run hopefully well. A blessing is that I will have to be much more cautious early in the race...hopefully that pays off later...see what happens.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024