World Masters Athletics Rankings

After a delay of updates to the old site an new site has emerged and is currently being updated and migrating the old data. I submitted my 2013 results last night and they are now live.

The new site looks much better with some added functionality. Some 2014 results (only for the 10000m?) have been harvested from the Australian Masters Athletics Championships held in Hobart a week ago. It will take some months for the site to 'bed in' and rankings to be a true picture. 3000m is now a World Rankings event as is the mile.

All of my 2013 results come from early in the year. I had a major fail in not getting to the starting line in the Victorian 5000m Championships and Zatopek 10000m lower grades events when I stumbled and broke my ribs days before. 

Below a snapshot of the new site.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024