Strides 5 x 100m : 1200m @ 10km pace

Jog to track, 5 x 100m, 1200m 3:54, jog back home. 10km all up.

I am done for this taper. Fly to Hobart tomorrow morning and the only running I will do is jog to the track and back to register. Today I didn't feel great in the strides so bailed on the 200s, a little lacking in blood sugar, then rolled around for 3 laps without any pressure, consecutive 78 second laps to remind me it is not easy.

No niggles, no excuses, looks like I will make the start line in one piece, that's the hardest part. Really looking forward to a tough weekend of running and seeing how everyone goes.

Keith is there already. He is keen.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024