Recovery Run 22km incl Tempo efforts 3:39/km

Sunday recovery run of 22km on forest trails, some hills. Included were a few tempo efforts at 3:39/km or better, the longest being 1500m on a flat section. I'm running at least weekly 6km+ XC efforts faster than this. Inclusion today was trying to find a relaxed rhythm.

This week I have a 600m set planned for Monday or Tuesday, 6km threshold on Wednesday, light XC set on Saturday and 8km hilly XC handicap on Sunday. I'll try to squeeze in a longer recovery run during the week.

Track starts again in a few weeks. I won't change my weekly routine much unless there is a key race distance scheduled at the right time of evening (late). One of those will be the One Hour on track.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024