Indoor Bike 95 Minutes

Smoke rolled in from the east last evening, very thick. At 11pm I was having trouble breathing, had to relocate to find somewhere safe to sleep and breathe. Driving on the roads was hazardous, visibility down to 50 metres. Hard to imagine I will venture out at all today. I set the indoor bike up again and cycled for 95 minutes including some long strength intervals (big gear 53/14,low cadence).

Tomorrow is a work day, some businesses and institutions are closed. Mine was on Thursday and Friday, I expect Monday will be the same. Postal items are not currently being delivered. More riding on the bike trainer until conditions are better. I leave for Hobart and the Half Marathon on Saturday. Only five days of exercise to negotiate between now and then.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024