Puy de Dome : Bordeaux

After a rainy start in Annecy finally hit the road. Stopped off at Puy de Dome, iconic volcano, extinct, in the massif centrale.
Out of the carpark, start running through pine forest, soft paths, start heading for the summit, come to a road, people cheering me, I am in a race, start passing runners up the steep trail towards the summit, peopke cheering louder, can I win? I can do it, push harder, I think I can...I stop to take photos of the runners, pass them again, try not to breathe when I pass them, take more photo...man tells me not for from the top...I can not win...bandits can not win..,I don't even know where the start was::-) too funny...ps Minnie in 2nd the feminine
Night at Mont Dore, a petit pizza to warm, on the other side of Super Besse, Puy du Sancy.
This morning complete the long trek, Bordeaux, jog on the bike path, a long one, 85 mins

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024