Etap

Giving out the white ones at criterium du dauphine. Count is five already ; - )

Comments

Janene said…
I don't think you have eaten enough pizzas, your face is still very thin ;o). Love the cute podium girl outfit you are wearing!!
SBx said…
It wasn't even raining and I still wore the poncho...believe me under that poncho are accumulated 23 pizza and 20 litres of vino :-)
GRIFFIN said…
SBx I can't see any pizzas or vino under the poncho, cos you are doing all that extra training for me...

Just passed my theory exam in Accounting, to celebrate I went and ran 1.8km tempo, 3x300m hills ~ up in sub 100s (all three), and down in 120s (all three), then a 1.8km tempo run home.

Feel great, hopefully I can maintain my running from now on, even though I still have six more weeks of classroom stuff and three more exams :o(

Keep eating and drinking SBx. BTW I am still only 64.5kgs, even without my running, gotta be happy with that.

GT

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024