Chartres

The final day to change the placings in Tour de France in a time trial from Bonneval to Chartres...Long and Flat. We are 45 minutes drive away and in the same Etap Hotel for 2 days. Start of the final day is not far from here but neither is Versailles???<br>
For me the end of 4 big weeks. Lost the plot on sessions this week...basically running up hill several times a day and down, often fast. Loads of volume (130km+ average this month), not much specific. Will start fixing that up in 4 days.<br> Weight? Piled on a kilo or two in the first 10 days...then stopped eating pizza!! The scales will tell when I get back, my guess is race weight +2kg.<br> Back in OZ I know the GIRLS and boys are fit and have been looking after Bella. Some great Tuesday sessions done...I miss them...I miss you all.



Vatan is where a stage of the 2009 Tour de France was host for a depart. We spent a night there, did a run...this morning I pushed the boundary a little further...a bit more up that road, more along that path...voila...magic

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024