Spring In Canberra : Magpies Swooping, Floriade Tulips, Canberra Times Fun Run, Blue skies, Hay Fever, New Beginnings

Here I am back home again, two days at work, not so much running but something every day. Active recovery.

I was greeted at Canberra Airport not by an Uber man in the drivers seat but a pint sized Border Collie sitting in the passenger seat, that sang a tune like Bella did when she was young and bit me on the hand twice as sharp. Her name is Milli(cent). New Beginnings.

Blossoms are out, spring winds are blowing, hay fever. A running nose, itchy eyes, blocked ears, a foggy head, I could swap for 'cloudy head' but it's sunny. Blue skies.

This weekend is Canberra Times Fun Run. I most likely will go out and support others this year. It's always a fun run. Parking is a conflict competing with the tulips of Floriade. Gone is the traditional course from Woden to Civic...grrrr

I'll be back into full training this weekend. It will take 6 weeks to get by base back, probably less to find track form. At some point before New Year the two will meet and I'll be running better than OK.

Meet Milli(cent).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024