Tour de France Rumours 2019?

Rumours of the Tour de France parcours for 2019 have been circulating for some time now, consolidated on Velowire.com today. Based on those rumours I booked flights and accommodation back in early August. I did not see a stage in 2018 after seeing well over 100 stages on consecutive years between 2008-2017.

Plan is to see lead up races Criterium du Dauphine and Tour de Suisse plus a few days of Tour de France. The Tour de France stages will include a finish in Reims (8 July), La Bresse (10 July) and Planche des Belles Filles (11 July). Those stages are very similar to the 2014 route. Weather wasn't the best. After Belles Filles I will return to Paris for two weeks before returning home. I will spend 10 weeks in France.

I really enjoyed my training in Paris a few weeks ago. After early morning sessions on track I'll return to my apartment and watch the final weeks on TV.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024