Parkrun Ginninderra 2nd 17:09 ; Steve 3 x 2500m XC efforts

Cold, still and foggy morning at Ginninderra Parkrun. I have only run this course once previously due to a thunderstorm related asthma attack during my first attempt a few years ago. A recent course change tempted me back there. Also running were many friends including Jen and Minnie who both ran well.

My run was solid, nothing special. It rarely is during high volume base training and no mid-week sessions.

On Friday Steve ran 3 x 2500m efforts at Stromlo. Splits: 9:25,9:13,9:09. Another strong session from Steve.

All up 17km (128km/wk) for me including 10km with Milli the border collie. We celebrated her first birthday last evening. I will be away for her birthday and the anniversary of Bella's death on same day of 25th June.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024