Beach Time Trial 3km ; Retirement #2

A long day as I drove to Canberra and back to return work laptop as I commence Retirement#2. The drive was easy with not much traffic until hitting the coast again, sometimes heavy rain. I delayed the run until the deluge stopped for a bit. Milli the Border Collie and I raced each other for 3km on the beach (she always wins) with a warm up and warm down on forest trails. Tomorrow is Parkrun, I am marshal, no racing. I'll get a mock Parkrun in before the event. Rain is expected. From Monday I'll have plenty of time again for training after leaving 'work from home' behind me. I've already pulled the bike trainer out for the very wet days. On the good days I'll do some bike riding on paths by the coast as well as running...more whale spotting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024