Pre-dawn 20km Seals Run : Training Update

Early morning run of 20km exploring on a beautiful day after overnight rain. Highlight was visiting the seals again with a better camera. Post run coffee at the Marina. Today completes my 4th consecutive week at 125km or more (this week 127km). I last did that in August 2021. Over the next fortnight I'll continue the weekly cycle of short intervals, short time trials and race at Parkrun and aim for setting a new course PB. The following week I'll marshall at my local Parkrun. I'm now less than six months away from my major training goal of racing at Australian Masters Athletics Championships.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024