Early morning Soggy Beach Run 2 X 1km, 1 X 2km Hill : Beach Intervals 10 X 100m, 5 X 200m

Early morning run in the rain (now sunny), a tradie expected mid-morning, I had to make the dog and I happy first. Run included 2 X 1km to end of 3rd beach and back followed by a 2km hill effort to home. A second session at low tide, jog to different beach, 10x 100m, 5x200m, both with jog back recovery, and a 2km climb back home. Long warm down later in sunshine, 20km for the day. I've now strung together 3 consecutive high volume weeks (132km,125km,132km) and this week adding in short leg speed intervals and short time trials again. I'll get an idea what my form is like at Parkrun this week. I think I still need 2-3 weeks before I'm in great form again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024