Long Beaches Run 20km : Training and Taper Update 2023

Morning 20km run through the golf course, down to the beaches and back with a coffee stop at the end of month local market. Cloudy, no rain. Overnight I updated training, race and taper plans for my 2023 race periods, February to March. At the moment I've left off the World XC events in Bathurst 2023 until I see the organisers are taking masters runners seriously and communicating clearly what Masters races are available and when. Basic plan is continue to build training base until I need to commence a taper on 1st March 2023, 10 days before Australian Masters Athletics Championships which commence on 10th March 2023, running 4 events in 4 days. I will train through New South Wales Masters Athletics Championships which commence on on 3rd February, running 3 events in 3 days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024