Half Marathon Week Taper Run 10km : Nike Vaporfly 3 Colour Way 2

I'm racing a half marathon on Sunday in Canberra. I'm doing a half-hearted taper with races still to come after Sunday. It takes 10 days for me to do a full taper and up to 6 weeks to recover and get full fitness back. Today 16km, Saturday 7km at Parkrun, Sunday half-marathon. I'll still be sitting on 120km for the week on Sunday evening. I picked up a 2nd pair of Nike Vaporfly3 shoes, both in different colour ways. I'll be able to post a shoe review after the half marathon. I only ran 100m in the first pair before putting them away. I'll race in that pair on Sunday. Weather forecast is wet and windy. I get a 2nd chance at a half marathon in Canberra on 21st May.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024