Beach Run 19km

More thunderstorms overnight, clearing before dawn to a blue sunny day. The storms may be back again this evening. The carnage from the storms continued to make the surf unsafe to swim in it although many will. The rain at Surf Beach opened up the Golf Course ponds to the sea with a couple of years of stagnant water and any chemicals in it to flow out. It stinks! Surf beach is cut in two again, as it was a couple of years ago. The run was to a couple of beaches away and return. The water was clear and smelt normal. I ran it as two out and back runs, dropping the dog off at home for my second run. All up 19km of running for the morning. I missed my short session today due to the conditions. I'll make up for it before Parkrun on Saturday if all goes well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024