Short Beach Intervals 30 x 100m Strides

Morning set of 30 x 100m leg speed beach intervals on the same stretch of beach I used yesterday, completely deserted. None of the intervals flat out, just getting the legs moving at 5km race pace or better in praparation for Parkrun next weekend (some local Parkruns out this weekend due to recent rain). When I fully recover from Parkrun I'll resume structured interval training again. I still have 13 weeks until my next goal competition at Australian Masters Athletics Championships in Hobart Tasmania which commences on 29th March, concluding on 1st April. My first event will be a 10000m track event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024