Morning Beach Runs with Milli the Border Collie and Beyonce the Greyhound ; Training Update

Morning run through the golf course down to the beaches with Milli the Border Collie. On the return trip we me the bounding Beyonce the greyhound without her parent who turned up soon after. The run went to pot until we got out of sight again. I made the same run again an hour later hoping the beach would be clear by then. Training Update:  I plan to run my second Parkrun of this base training Block on Saturday. If I come through that OK I'll resume structured training in early January. The January block will help prepare for Australian Masters Athletics Championships to be held in Hobart, Tasmania in April.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024