Cautious

Is every stick a brown snake? I have yet to see one although I know they are there lurking...'everyone wants to eat me', the snake thinks as Bella jumps into the murky stream.

An hour today of running, a huge weekend ahead, I am on duty next Thursday at track, meet director of all things...gives me a chance to flog myself for a week and relax again...1st Friday in November a 3000m for which I am not ready for yet, two days later Run4Fun 10km in Sydney, possibly.

I get 2 chances this year to improve my 5000m and 10000m rankings for 2012 (one each)...have to remember that. November 22, December 4, both in Melbourne.

On a lighter note the Betong are doing fine in Mulligans Flat...some newbies have jumped out of the pouch, favourite food Canberra truffles...Bella loves them too although was sick for a week after!! I think she would like to meet a Betong although they appear too tame.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Long Intervals

Surf Beach Tempo Run 14km ; Training Plan, Racing Update Australian Masters Athletics Championships 2024